How do we use your information?
We use your data to do things like provide our services, communicate with you, troubleshoot issues, secure against fraud and abuse, improve and update our services, analyze how people use our services, serve personalized advertising, and as required by law or necessary for safety and integrity.
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Notwithstanding this, there is no absolute safety from piracy or hackers. That is why in the event a breach of security were to affect you, BlogBing undertakes to inform you thereof without undue delay and to use its best efforts to take all possible measures to neutralize the intrusion and minimize the impacts.
Do we use 'cookies'?
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site's or service provider's systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since every browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off it will turn off some of the features of the site.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice.
We will never sell your personal data to anyone.
We use a selected number of trusted external service providers for certain technical data analysis, processing and/or storage offerings. These service providers are carefully selected and meet high data protection and security standards.
We only share information with them that is required for the services offered and we contractually bind them to keep any information we share with them as confidential and to process Personal Data only according to our instructions.
|Google Analytics||Website traffic and analytics|
|Google AdWords||Targeted PPC campaigns|
|Google Sign-In||Login with Google Purpose|
|Microsoft Azure||Data hosting|
|Zoho Suite||E-mail communication|
|Tidiochat.com||Customer support online chat|
|Razorpay||Payment Gateway Provider|
|HotJar||User behavior analytics|
|Sendgrid||E-mail service provider|
|Targeted PPC campaigns|
|Gravatar||User profile picture identification|
E-mail address usage
We may occasionally send you notification emails about updates to our products, legal documents, offer customer support or marketing emails. Except for cases where we are required to do so by law (e.g. notifying you of a data breach), you shall have the opportunity to unsubscribe from receiving these messages free of charge.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred (only if user’s consent is given).
We agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses. Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way. Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters. Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly. Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future marketing emails or newsletter, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
When you place an order through our site, we will maintain your order information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
You have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
You can access and update your personal data that BlogBing collects and maintains as follows:
- To update data you provide directly, log into your account and contact us via live chat or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- To delete your personal data, email email@example.com. Please allow up to 10 days for a response. For your protection, we may require that the request be sent through the email address associated with your account, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request.
Near MacDonalds Restaurant
Rajkot, GJ, India
Last Edited on March 10, 2019